BE PART OF THE NEW ALBUM PROJECT.
Watch these videos:
(Click buttons above, or scroll down to see Crowdfunding Perks and Options)
COUNTDOWN TO END OF NEW ALBUM PROJECT
R 195 000 of R 999 000
YOU CAN BE PART OF THE NEW ALBUM!
Oh sing to the Lord a new song;
sing to the Lord, all the earth!
Sing to the Lord, bless his name;
tell of his salvation from day to day.
Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous works among all the peoples!
For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;
he is to be feared above all gods.
Do you want to be part of singing new a new song to the Lord? Well, you can be!
I am working on a BRAND NEW CHRISTIAN WORSHIP ALBUM with powerful and anointed new songs. My team and I want to build on the work and success and thousands of testimonies from “The Roar” album and the “It’s Time” single. I would like to partner with you to make this possible.
I believe my ministry mandate is to minister wholeness to families and unity to the body of Christ.
Through these new songs and my testimony I hope to encourage and inspire millions of people around the planet to meet Jesus, discover their true identity and calling in Him, and then walk it out and reach more for the Kingdom of God.
I believe the church and my ministry exist to get lost people saved, saved people healed, healed people discover their callings, and lead those who know their callings to step out in it and change their sphere of influence.
I have been writing new songs over the past 2 years, and want to write some more in Nashville as soon as possible.
We aim to start the recording process in May 2019 and start releasing a new single every 3 months
from as early as June or July 2019. It’s time for The Roar of NEW SONGS!
We aim to write and produce songs that will help you to have an encounter with God, spend time in his presence, get a heavenly perspective on life and inspire and uplift you to become who God designed you to be.
ENCOUNTER – ALIGN – REIGN
When we encounter God, we align with His will and purposes and our original design and as we grow in Him, we learn to reign in life.
I am trusting God for an album consisting of high praise, deep worship and moments of complete immersion in His presence.
We need your help to make this happen. Are you in?
*We use PayFast to receive payments and all funds will go into an album expense account overseen by the board of directors and accountants of LoveKey NPC.
FUNDRAISING GOAL: $69 400 (R 999 000)
WHAT WE NEED:
1. Twelve track album produced by Daniel Ornellas in Nashville, TN
– Total production Cost: $30 000 (R 433 000)
– Potential plan of producing four songs at a time every 3 months: $10 000 (R139 000)
2. Two return flights to Nashville
– Cost: $1750 x 2 = $3500 (R 50 000)
3. Marketing budget to advertise new album
– Cost: $36 000 (R500 000)
WHAT YOU CAN GIVE AND GET IN RETURN:
- For R150 ($10) you’re an “Album Partner” and you get an exclusive digital download of the album before anyone else!
- R300 ($20) makes you a “Seed Sower” and gets you a signed physical album before anyone else (SA postage included, for other countries additional shipping costs will apply)
- R1 000 ($70) we welcome you as an “Investor” and you’re eligible for a digital download and signed physical album before anyone else, plus 2 VIP tickets to an album launch event near you (for now the VIP tickets only apply to SA)
- R5 000 ($350) makes you a “Kingdom Investor” and at this level you get a digital album and a signed physical cd before anyone else as well as 4 VIP tickets to an album launch near you (for now the VIP tickets only apply to SA), 4 VVIP Meet & Greet Access and special mention on the album cover of you or your business or ministry that made the contribution.
- R10 000 ($700) gives your bragging rights as a “Serious Kingdom Investor” and at this level you get 10 digital albums and 10 signed physical cd’s before anyone else as well as 10 VIP tickets to an album launch near you (for now the VIP tickets only apply to SA), 10 VVIP Meet & Greet Access and special mention on the album cover of you or your business or ministry that made the contribution.
- For R50 000 ($3500) we welcome you as “Blessed to be a Blessing”. You get everything the Serious Kingdom Investor gets, plus you can book me, Heinz, for an event of your own at a time that suits both parties. (*Terms and conditions concerning technical and travel apply.)
- For $2500 / R35 700 you can “Sponsor A Song”. If you sponsor a song, you will get all the perks of a Serious Kingdom Investor, and your name or business name will be credited next to the song you’re sponsoring.
- “Sponsor An EP” An EP is five songs and the production cost is $12500 / R180 000. If you sponsor and EP you will get double what the “Blessed To Be A Blessing” category gets and the 5 songs will be specially dedicated to you, your business or a person of your choice.
“Album Partner” Pre-Order Digital Download
150.00 ZAR ($10): Exclusive digital download of the album before anyone else!
“Investor” Pre-Order Album and Donate
1000.00 ZAR ($70): Eligible for a digital download and signed physical album before anyone else, plus 2 VIP tickets to an album launch event near you (for now the VIP tickets only apply to SA) *T’s&C’s apply
“Kingdom Investor” Pre-Order album and Donate
5000.00 ZAR ($350): digital album and a signed physical cd before anyone else as well as 4 VIP tickets to an album launch near you (for now the VIP tickets only apply to SA), 4 VVIP Meet & Greet Access and special mention on the album cover of you or your business or ministry that made the contribution. *T’s&C’s apply
“Serious Kingdom Investor” Pre-Order Album and Donate
10 000.00 ZAR ($700): 10 digital albums and 10 signed physical cd’s before anyone else as well as 10 VIP tickets to an album launch near you (for now the VIP tickets only apply to SA), 10 VVIP Meet & Greet Access and special mention on the album cover of you or your business or ministry that made the contribution. *T’s&C’s apply
“Sponsor A Song” The production of one song costs $2500 / R35 700. If you sponsor a song, you will get all the perks of a Serious Kingdom Investor, and your name or business name will be credited next to the song you’re sponsoring. *T’s&C’s apply
In Matthew 28 Jesus commands us to disciple the nations. Nations are made up of families. Families are held together by marriages and the head of the marriage according to the bible is the husband. I believe it’s fairly clear that the enemy, who walks around like a roaring lion trying to kill, steal and destroy the people of God, has his main focus on men. Because if he can effectively convince a man that God is a liar and shift him away from his true identity, he can destroy that man. This will inevitably lead to a broken marriage, a broken home and broken children. If healing doesn’t come in, the cycle will repeat itself.
God’s word is clear: Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life and no one will come to the Father except through Him. In Christ we find out true identity, purpose and calling. A man who knows who he is in Jesus, will love his wife well, will love his children well and will impact his workplace and community (sphere of influence) for the Kingdom of God. The more men who live like this, the more spheres of society will change for the better and our nations and our world can heal.
As I mentioned earlier, I live to serve God and people by ministering wholeness to families and unity to the body of Christ. I do this through music, leading worship, sharing my testimony and preaching the word of God. This new album will be the next step in doing more of that and reaching more people in SA, the the rest of the world. Songs found in scripture and focused on God and ushering in His presence can lead men, women and children to encounter God, Jesus and Holy Spirit and thereby lead them to get saved, healed and to discover their identity and calling. I believe this new album will play a role in achieving this. And you can be part of it.
Risks & Challenges
In terms of the 2 return flights: The one trip will be to write more songs with world class Christian songwriters that my producer has lined up. The second flight will be for me to go and record vocals and help with the recording process. Alternatively the second return flight is for Daniel to come to SA to record my vocals here. Either way, we need two return flights. One return flight Cpt-Nashville is between R23 000 and R25 000. That’s about $1750. That’s the reason for the extra $3500.
What happens if we don’t reach our target? Well, it depends on what we do achieve. If we have enough to produce the album, I will go ahead with that and find other ways to market the album. I have a local independent record label that partnered with me on the marketing and distribution of The Roar and It’s Time. They are not in a position to put up huge marketing spend, but they do have connections with radio stations and media that will help. Alternatively we can decide to use a part of the money to record fewer songs which we release as singles and use the balance for the marketing of those singles. There are many options on how to make things work if we don’t reach our goal, but it will depend on the final number. But hey, that won’t happen right? We’re going to do this!
The major risk in the music industry as as whole is making your production and marketing budget back on sales and streaming. It’s basically impossible nowadays. The pennies we make from streaming and the massive decline in hard copy sales and the very few online sales makes it almost impossible to have an old school approach to the business plan for a record. So the focus has shifted. And it has shifted for me too. I do not aim to cover my album cost with sales from the album. I will aim for it, and if that happens, great! But the main aim is to reach people with songs that help them encounter God and will inspire them to come to live events where I will be singing – that’s the main focus. Live events is where it’s at! That is another reason why crowdfunding is such an amazing way to make an album. You all are buying your album upfront so that I can go and make it and get it to you. So when it launches, I already have however many albums sold and we can take it to even more people. It’s amazing!
Other Ways You Can Help
Maybe you would love to contribute, but you can’t right now, or you would like to contribute more but that’s also not possible at the moment. Don’t worry. You can still be a great help by helping me to champion this project. Social media, direct sharing on whatsapp etc. are all great ways you can help us get the word out.
You can also make a short selfie video where you show your love and support for the making of a new album and why you think so, and send it to us via whatsapp at +27 72 645 8581 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for getting on board. I really appreciate you and I look forward to making this album a reality alongside you.
LoveKey NPC 2019